ADD EXTRA SECURITY TO YOUR ONLINE BANKING
Protecting your computer against viruses and malicious software is as important as ever to prevent unauthorized access to your computer and personal information.
PROTECT YOUR EAST WEST BANK ONLINE BANKING
As a valued customer, we are pleased to offer you Trusteer Rapport, a security software that protects your online banking communication from being stolen by criminals. Rapport is highly recommended as an additional layer of security to any anti-virus or security software you already use. By protecting your internet connection and creating a tunnel for safe communication with your online banking, Rapport blocks malicious attempts to steal your identity or access your account.
One hundred banks and 20 million customers are already using Rapport today to prevent online fraud. Trusteer, the security experts behind Rapport, makes every effort to ensure Rapport remains constantly updated with the ability to protect you against new and emerging security threats. For more information about how Rapport works and system requirements, visit Trusteer.*
CYBERCRIME IS ON THE RISE AND ATTACKING BANK ACCOUNTS LIKE YOURS
Trusteer Rapport is available to our customers as an added service free of charge!
- Works with all major web browsers
- Protects online banking user name, password & other sensitive sign on information
- Secures communication between keyboard & sensitive websites
- Prevents malware from tampering with your online transaction
- Works with your current antivirus software by providing another level of online security
- Protects your information on up to 100 participating retail, social networking & email browser websites
- Shows when you are on an unprotected website
- Helps safeguard your identity
- Removes malicious malware from your computer and notifies you that it has done so
- Does not require any configuration or maintenance - just install and you're protected
East West Bank and Trusteer are separate legal entities, not affiliated with each other in any way. East West Bank is not responsible for and does not guarantee products and services offered by Trusteer. Trusteer is solely responsible for customer service support and the performance of Trusteer Rapport.
Other ResourcesGiving the Bounce to Counterfeit Check Scams
Filing a Complaint with the FTC ID Theft
Visit the Security Center
Stay Safe Online
Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity Site
Inform Us Immediately!Report Fraud, Phishing & Email Scams
If you believe your information has been compromised and/or you have been a victim of fraud, it is important that you contact us immediately: