With online banking1, you are able to
- Review deposit account balances
- Check account history
- View images of cleared checks
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Popmoney® Person-to-Person Payments
- View eStatements
- Reorder checks
- Request a change of address
- Manage your account profile
ONLINE BILL PAYMENTS
We make paying your bills as easy as a click of the mouse with online bill payments. With this service, you can:
- Pay your regular payments on time every month - specify the amount of the payment and the processing date
- Set up recurring payments
- Add payees to, delete payees from, or edit payee information on your personal list of payees
- View eBills – view and receive your bills electronically and make payments
- Review your bill payment history
Popmoney® makes it simple to send, request, or set up payment from person-to-person. With this service you can:
- Send money using your recipient's mobile number, email address or account number, send money securely to your recipient's bank account - even if they don't bank with East West Bank.
- Request money just as easily from accounts of another person at East West Bank or another financial institution.
- Set up a one-time payment or recurring payments with next business day or 3 business days service options.
Make one-time or recurring online funds transfers between your East West Bank personal checking or savings accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions. With this service, you can:
- Add external accounts to perform funds transfers
- Schedule one-time or recurring fund transfers with next business day or 3 business days service options
- Review recent transactions and approved accounts information
- View consolidated transaction histories up to 90 days
PDFs require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Enroll in online banking for free, and get access to all the convenient benefits you see here.
While East West Bank charges no fees for our Online Banking services, internet and wireless carrier data access fees may apply depending on your plan. Check with your service provider for details. Internet access is needed to use Online Banking Services.