All-New Digital Banking is Here!
We’re excited to present you with our upgraded mobile app and online banking platform designed with enhanced features and a bold new look.*
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Existing customers will be upgraded to the new platform in different phases. In the coming months, you’ll receive important information including your upgrade schedule and step-by-step instructions. Please look out for a letter, emails, and text messages from us to prepare for the transition.
To ensure you receive these updates, it is important to add our email to your address book, contact list or email safe senders list now: EastWestBank@yourfinancialbridge.eastwestbank.com.
How to prepare for the upgrade
Please take a moment to confirm that your email address and mobile number are up to date. This will ensure you have uninterrupted access to online and mobile banking, and that you receive important email updates prior to your upgrade.
- Log in to online banking and go to "My Settings" to review your profile.
- Verify your email address and mobile number are current.
- Update your contact details as needed.
- That’s it! Be on the lookout for our email communications.
When you can access the upgraded system
- You will receive an email with your upgrade date.
- On or after your upgrade day, enroll on the new system at: eastwestbank.com/userEnroll
- Enter your email address as your Username and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing enrollment, simply go to eastwestbank.com for future sign in process.
Note: Once you have upgraded to the new digital banking platforms, you will not be able to login to the legacy East West Bank online banking platform.
New to East West Bank?
Apply for an account remotely from your phone. No branch visit required.
Give us a call at888.895.5650
Or send us a message
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am to 7:00 pm PT
Sat: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PT
*While East West Bank charges no fees for our Online Banking services, internet and wireless carrier data access fees may apply depending on your plan. Check with your service provider for details. Internet access is needed to use Online Banking Services.