Personal Credit Cards
Frequently Asked Questions
You can log into your East West Bank online banking account and click on the “My Credit Cards” link, at which point, you will be taken to your credit card account page where you can find your:
- Balance information, minimum payment, transaction history & monthly statements
- Payment information & Autopay registration
- Rewards points & link to reward redemption options
- Alerts registration
Yes, Cantonese, Mandarin, English, and Spanish language support for your East West Bank Rewards Visa® Credit Card account is available at 877.578.0685:
- Mandarin and Cantonese support is available Monday – Friday 8:00 am PST – 5:30 pm PST
- English and Spanish support is available 24/7, 365 days a year
Call customer service at 877.578.0685 to let them know before the following happens:
- Before travelling internationally to let them know the location and dates of your travel.
- Before making a large transaction, let customer service know when and where you plan to make the transaction as well as the estimated amount.
- Before making an online transaction with an international merchant, let customer service know who the merchant is and where they are located.
- If you receive an SMS or email about a suspicious transaction on your credit card account, please respond immediately.
Payment will be applied to your balance the same day received. However, it may take up to 3 days to be reflected in your available credit.
As long as your payment is sent from your financial institution or your payment is post marked by the due date, the payment will be marked as on-time and a late payment fee will not be assessed. (The exception is when a payment is returned with insufficient funds.)
You can make a payment through your credit card online account where you can make a 1-time payment or setup autopay. You can access your credit card online account through either your East West Bank Online Banking or ezcardinfo.com
You can also send in a check by mail or go into the branch with one of the following payment forms:
- East West Bank checks, debits from an East West Bank deposit account
- Cash, money order, cashier’s check
- 3rd party check
Your card is either blocked, not activated, or over the limit.
Please call the number 877.578.0685 on the back of your card for assistance.
You are not liable for any unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your card.
Please call the number 877.578.0685 on the back of your card or visit any branch for assistance.
If we identify any unusual activity on your account, you will be contacted by phone, email and/or text message. Please follow the instructions on the voice message, email or text. Your card may be blocked until you respond to the message.
If you notice any unauthorized transactions on your card, you may also call 877.578.0685 on the back of your card to file a dispute.
Visa® Rewards Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
You can look up your rewards points in the following ways:
East West Bank Online Banking
Log in to your online banking account, click on the “My Credit Cards” link and click on “Your Rewards”.
Rewards Points expire 5 years from the date they were earned.
All unused reward points will be forfeited at the time you close your account.
Give us a call at877.578.0685
Or send us a message
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PT
Sat: 6:00 am to 10:00 am PT