Student Plus Savings
Our savings accounts include:
24-Hour automated telephone banking - 800.809.6761
Online bill payment*
- A low opening balance
- Account maintenance fee waived with direct deposit credit or auto transfer deposit
- Interest account with convenient access to funds
- No teller withdrawal limits 1
- No deposit limits
- ATM access (available when linked to a Student Plus Checking Account)
Variable interest rate/compounded daily/credited monthly
Minimum opening balance
Monthly account maintenance fees
$3 monthly maintenance fee. No monthly maintenance fee with direct deposit credit or automatic transfer deposit.
Associated accounts and services
Safe deposit box
You must be age 17 or older and enrolled either part-time or full-time in an accredited university or vocational school.
Deposit products are FDIC Insured.
* To access mobile banking, you must first enroll in our online banking service. View the Online Banking Agreement and Mobile Remote Deposit Services Agreement for more information about both online and mobile banking. While East West Bank charges no fees for our Online and Mobile Banking services, internet, text and wireless carrier data access fees may apply depending on your plan. Check with your service provider for details. Internet access is needed to use Online Banking Services, Mobile Apps and Mobile Web.1
Regulation D limits certain types of withdrawal and transfer transactions you can make out of your savings accounts to a maximum combined total of six (6) per month or monthly statement period. Please refer to your Deposit Agreement and disclosures for details.