3 Ways to Access Our Mobile Services
Our Mobile Apps* are designed specifically for your mobile devices and offer great design and functionality. They are available for current Online Banking customers who have an iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM phone, or AndroidTM tablet device.
- View account balances1 and transaction history
- Pay bills to existing payees2
- Transfer money between accounts2
- Deposit checks using your phone's camera feature3
- Popmoney® Person-to-Person Payments
- View images of cleared checks
- Use your fingerprint to log in
- Find branches and ATMs near you using your phone's GPS
How to Install the App
From Your Phone
To install the East West Bank Mobile App with your phone or tablet, simply tap the associated app store icon, search for "East West Bank" and follow the instructions.
From Your Computer
Click the "App Store" or "Google Play" icon to the right that corresponds to your phone's operating system and follow the instructions on how to install and sync to your phone.
Once the East West Bank app is installed on your device, open the app and log in using your Online Banking Username and Password.
|Mobile App||Mobile Web||Text Banking|
|Check Your Balances1||✓||✓||✓|
|Review Transaction History||✓||✓||✓|
|Transfer Between Accounts2||✓||✓||✓|
|Popmoney® Person to Person Payments||✓||--||--|
|Images of Cleared Checks||✓||✓||--|
|Find Closest Branch or ATM||✓||✓||--|
We are committed to protecting your security with features built into our Mobile Banking products to help secure your information and privacy.
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- We don't store your username or password
- Automatic logout after a period of inactivity - 10 minutes on the Mobile App and 5 minutes on the Mobile Website
- Use your fingerprint to identify yourself. Once you turn on Touch ID or Fingerprint ID within the East West Bank Mobile app, you can log in using your fingerprint instead of your Username and Password
- Same account safety procedure as Online Banking
- No identifiable information, such as your account number, PIN, email, or personal address will ever be sent or asked for in any Mobile Banking text messages
* To access mobile banking, you must first enroll in our online banking service. View the Online Banking Agreement and Mobile Remote Deposit Services Agreement for more information about both online and mobile banking. While East West Bank charges no fees for our Online and Mobile Banking services, internet, text and wireless carrier data access fees may apply depending on your plan. Check with your service provider for details. Internet access is needed to use Online Banking Services, Mobile Apps and Mobile Web.
1 Your available balance may not reflect recent debit card transactions, checks you have written, or holds placed on checks you may have deposited.
2 Transfer, Bill Pay, and Account Alerts must be set up previously in Online Banking before these functions can be used in Mobile/Text Banking.
3 Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply. Please see account terms and conditions for details.
East West Bank Mobile Check Deposit is currently available on iPhone®, iPad® with iOS 8 and greater and AndroidTM phones and tablets with Android 4.3 operating system and greater. Requires at least a 2 megapixel camera with 512 MB of RAM.
4 You must enable the Quick Balance feature. When logging into the East West Bank Mobile app, if Quick Balance is not enabled, you will be prompted to enable the feature. This is an optional feature. You can dismiss the prompt if you do not want to enable Quick Balance. When the Quick Balance feature is enabled, anyone who has access to your device can view the balances displayed. You always have the ability to disable Quick Balance by selecting the feature after clicking on More and Settings on the login page.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Apple®, the Apple logo, iPhone®, and iPad® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store SM is a service mark of Apple, Inc.