All-New Digital Banking Coming Soon!
Exciting News! In coming months, you will get to experience our new mobile app and online banking loaded with enhanced features.* Visit digital.eastwestbank.com to learn more!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Existing customers will be upgraded to the new platform in different phases. When your account is ready to be upgraded, we will send you a series of important updates by email.
- One month before upgrade
- Two weeks before upgrade
- One week before upgrade
- Day of upgrade
To ensure you receive these updates, it is important to add our email to your address book, contact list or email safe senders list now: EastWestBank@yourfinancialbridge.eastwestbank.com.
How to prepare for the upgrade
Please take a moment to confirm that your email address and mobile number are up to date. This will ensure you have uninterrupted access to online and mobile banking, and that you receive important email updates prior to your upgrade.
- Log in to online banking and go to "My Settings" to review your profile.
- Verify your email address and mobile number are current.
- Update your contact details as needed.
- That’s it! Be on the lookout for our email communications.
When you can access the upgraded app
- You will receive an email with your upgrade date.
- On or after your upgrade day, download the NEW East West Bank mobile banking app from the app store of your mobile device.
- Enter your email address as your Username and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Once you have upgraded to the new digital banking platforms, you will not be able to login to the legacy East West Bank online banking platform.
New to East West Bank?
Apply for an account remotely from your phone. No branch visit required.
3 Ways to Access Our Legacy Mobile Services
For customers who have not been upgraded.
Every East West Bank deposit account comes with access to mobile banking.* When you use our mobile app, you can pay your bills, deposit checks and handle everyday banking from virtually anywhere.
- View account balances1 and transaction history
- Pay bills to existing payees2
- Transfer money between accounts2
- Deposit checks using your phone's camera feature3
- Popmoney® Person-to-Person Payments
- View images of cleared checks
- Use your fingerprint to log in
- Find branches and ATMs near you using your phone's GPS
|Mobile App||Mobile Web||Text Banking|
|Check Your Balances1||✓||✓||✓|
|Review Transaction History||✓||✓||✓|
|Transfer Between Accounts4||✓||✓||✓|
|Popmoney® Person to Person Payments||✓||--||--|
|Images of Cleared Checks||✓||✓||--|
|Find Closest Branch or ATM||✓||✓||--|
We are committed to protecting your security with features built into our Mobile Banking products to help secure your information and privacy.
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- We don't store your username or password
- Automatic logout after a period of inactivity - 10 minutes on the Mobile App and 5 minutes on the Mobile Website
- Use your fingerprint to identify yourself. Once you turn on Touch ID or Fingerprint ID within the East West Bank Mobile app, you can log in using your fingerprint instead of your Username and Password
- Same account safety procedure as Online Banking
- No identifiable information, such as your account number, PIN, email, or personal address will ever be sent or asked for in any Mobile Banking text messages
Give us a call at888.895.5650
Or send us a message
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am to 7:00 pm PT
Sat: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PT
* To access mobile banking, you must first enroll in our online banking service. View the Online Banking Agreement and Mobile Remote Deposit Services Agreement for more information about both online and mobile banking. While East West Bank charges no fees for our Online and Mobile Banking services, internet, text and wireless carrier data access fees may apply depending on your plan. Check with your service provider for details. Internet access is needed to use Online Banking Services, Mobile Apps and Mobile Web.
1 Available Balance is the balance in your account that is available for immediate withdrawal or to make purchases. Your available balance does not include funds that are currently on hold and may change throughout the day as you make additional transactions or as previously authorized transactions are posted to your account.
2 See the East West Bank Online Banking Agreement for details, including transfer options, cutoff times, and limits.
3 Debit card international shipping fees may apply. See the East West Bank Fee Schedule for details.
4 Transfer, Bill Pay, and Account Alerts must be set up previously in Online Banking before these functions can be used in Mobile/Text Banking.
5 Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions may apply. Please see account terms and conditions for details.
East West Bank Mobile Check Deposit is currently available on iPhone®, iPad® with iOS 8 and greater and AndroidTM phones and tablets with Android 4.3 operating system and greater. Requires at least a 2 megapixel camera with 512 MB of RAM.
6 You must enable the Quick Balance feature. When logging into the East West Bank Mobile app, if Quick Balance is not enabled, you will be prompted to enable the feature. This is an optional feature. You can dismiss the prompt if you do not want to enable Quick Balance. When the Quick Balance feature is enabled, anyone who has access to your device can view the balances displayed. You always have the ability to disable Quick Balance by selecting the feature after clicking on More and Settings on the login page.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Apple®, the Apple logo, iPhone®, and iPad® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store SM is a service mark of Apple, Inc.