Contractor Retention Escrow
Real estate - including building and development - is a language we speak. So naturally, we’re an active member of:
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of San Diego
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Southern California Contractors Association (SCCA)
And we’re also active members of:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Small Minority Business Enterprise (SMBE)
If you’re in the industry, you know what we’re talking about.
- Facilitate account activity between contractors and project owners
- Manage the process from initiation to project acceptance
- Provide you with the strength and stability as one of the largest independent banks nationwide
- Offer dedicated and specialized relationship service unit with extended hours to serve you
Streamline the process to meet your business needs with:
- No fees to the contractor
- Competitive rates of return
- Ability to open accounts quickly and easily with same-day preparation and distribution of documents
- Immediate notification of incoming retention funds, performance guarantee releases, and escrow balances
- Adaptable disbursement methods, including electronic transfers
Recognized as one of the U.S.’s top 5 banks by Forbes magazine, East West Bank provides the extensive resources and products of a large global institution with the high-level of personal attention of a local bank. Our network in Greater China also provides our clients with exceptional bilateral investment opportunities.
Lending programs, including rates and terms, are subject to change without notice.