If you represent a firm, fund, or partnership seeking creatively designed credit facilities, consider the customized solutions of East West Bank Private Equity. Backed by over a century of combined experience on our Private Equity team, we offer capital call lines, highly engineered credit structures, and more. We have pioneered hedging strategies to manage risk, including complex FX and interest rate swaps. And our vast experience supporting clients’ day-to-day banking operations gives us great expertise in treasury management systems.
In addition, our unique network in Greater China complements our connections and capabilities in the U.S., where we have clients in every center of capital (ranging from $50 million to $500 billion in AUM), have underwritten facilities from $5 million to $100 million, and manage nearly $2 billion in credit commitments.
We're known by our clients for our innovative mindset, and for designing new structures and hybrid facilities to maximize utility and minimize cost, including:
- Portfolio financing for fully-called equity funds (including venture capital and real estate funds)
- Term loans for management companies to finance placement agent fees, build-outs, GP contributions, acquisitions, etc.
- Senior leverage lines for various types of debt funds (incl. Real Estate), BDCs, etc.
- Unsecured capital call lines for SBICs (we are the leading SBIC bank in the country)
Our specialized target clients include firms in all of the following asset classes:
- Venture Capital
- Buyout Funds
- Venture Debt Funds
- Secondary Funds and Funds of Funds
- Credit/Debt Funds (including Mezzanine Debt Funds)
- Energy Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- Growth Capital Funds
- Hedge Funds
Recognized as one of the America's top 100 banks by Forbes magazine, East West Bank provides the extensive resources and products of a large global institution with the high-level of personal attention of a local bank. Our network in Greater China also provides our clients with exceptional bilateral investment opportunities.
Lending programs, including rates and terms, are subject to change without notice.