As a non-profit organization, you have specific banking needs. We can provide products and services that fit these specific needs. See how East West Bank can serve as a bridge to achieving your organization's goals.
- Monthly fee waived if minimum monthly average balance requirement is met. No minimum opening deposit required.
Standard Business Checking with interest
- No monthly fee with limited* monthly activity. No minimum balance required.
*Ask your account representative for more details.
Analyzed Business Checking
Suitable for high transaction volume or treasury management needs. An earnings credit allowance can be used to offset qualified service charges.
Money Market Checking
Earn higher interest rates, while enjoying the flexibility of limited check writing capability.
Certificates of Deposit
Earn more interest, if you have ability to invest for longer periods.
We understand that non-profit organizations have specific banking needs, so we help provide products and services that fit these specific needs. When we help non-profit organizations achieve their goals, we help build stronger and healthier communities.
Products & Services
- A variety of checking accounts, including an interest-bearing checking option that has no monthly service charge and no minimum balance requirement
- Certificates of deposit, paying more interest
- Online banking through our businessBridge® Premier platform
- ACH for cash concentration, collections, direct deposit/payroll, vendor and tax payments
- Lockbox service to speed up collection of donations and reduce funds float
- Merchant credit card services to process donations by credit card
- Wire transfer
- Zero balance account
- Remote deposit capture
- Courier services to save you time
- Revolving lines of credit
- Equipment loans
- Real estate loans to purchase, build, renovate, or make capital improvements
Recognized as one of the U.S.’s top 10 banks by Forbes magazine, East West Bank provides the extensive resources and products of a large global institution with the high-level of personal attention of a local bank. Our network in Greater China also provides our clients with exceptional bilateral investment opportunities.
Lending programs, including rates and terms, are subject to change without notice.