- A written statement explaining the cause of your financial hardship and request for a loan workout.
- A Uniform Borrower Assistance Form signed and dated by all borrower(s).
- Copy of the 2 most recent pay stubs indicating year-to-date earnings.
- Copy of the most recent filed and signed Federal Tax Returns with all schedules.
- Copies of your last 2 months of bank statements, all your checking (personal and business), savings, retirement and/or investment accounts.
- If you are self-employed or own rental property, please provide copies of your most recent filed tax return and signed (for both personal and business). If your taxes have not been filed for the last year, you will need to provide a copy of the most recent quarterly or year-to-date profit and loss statement signed by the preparer.
- Each borrower who has rental income will need to provide a schedule of all your owned real estate including a copy of the current month's rent roll and year-to-date property operating statement for each property.
- Please note that additional documents may be required. If you have other types of income or have questions about the documentation required, please contact us.
Mortgage Homeowners Assistance
We determine eligibility for a loan workout on single family loans (1 to 4 units) on a case-by-case basis. Among other things, we will consider the value of your property and your ability (based on your current income) to make monthly mortgage payments in accordance with the workout.
We have several workout options that may be available to you. These may include a Repayment Plan, Forbearance Agreement, or Loan Modification. If you are interested in exploring any of these options, you will need to provide us with certain financial information, including the following:
Although you requested a loan workout, we must continue with our collection efforts. Once we receive all of the financial information requested, we will contact you to discuss available options.