Our One Card solution brings together the management of travel expenses and purchasing of business essentials into a single streamlined process to improve overall cash management. This service is designed to provide flexibility and expense management with the capability to define spending limits and integrate transaction data seamlessly with your financial systems. In addition, it will help minimize expenses on the tasks associated with the manual processing of requisitions, data entry, filing, and issuance of reimbursement payments. The One Card service is a comprehensive solution to keep processing simple, mitigate risk, and reduce costs.
Key Features and Rewards
- Ability to define spending limits per employee
- Online access to cardholder reports, electronic statements, and accounting information
- Reduce paperwork including requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and checks
- Automate payment and reconciliation processes
- Simplify administrative tasks
- Manage purchasing and business travel expenses
- Centralize payment and corporate liability
- Monitor compliance with spending policies and negotiate volume thresholds
- Integrate transactions data seamlessly with your financial systems
- Tailor the program to meet the unique needs of your organization
The creditor and issuer of the East West Bank One Card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A.
Elan may change APRs, fees and other account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the cardmember agreement and applicable law.