Our clients in the oil and gas patch include upstream, midstream, and downstream middle-market firms with annual revenues of up to $750 million; private, public, sponsored, and non-sponsored firms; domestic, onshore producers; and diversified royalty portfolio companies.
Fields of Expertise
- Reserve-based lending
- Acquisition financing
- Working capital financing
- Lines of credit and term facilities
- Letters of credit or working capital lines to transporters, gatherers, processors, and marketers
- Ancillary finance, risk management, and commercial banking products
Products & Services
- Senior-secured, tailored credit facilities
- Originated, agented, or co-agented lending facilities
- Treasury Management Solutions tailored for upstream, midstream, and downstream companies
- Foreign exchange and interest-rate risk management strategies
- Facilitate commodity hedging relationships
Recognized as one of the U.S.’s top 15 banks by Forbes magazine, East West Bank provides the extensive resources and products of a large global institution with the high-level of personal attention of a local bank. Our network in Greater China also provides our clients with exceptional bilateral investment opportunities.
Lending programs, including rates and terms, are subject to change without notice.