Our clients in the oil and gas patch include upstream, midstream, and downstream middle-market firms with annual revenues of up to $750 million; private, public, sponsored, and non-sponsored firms; domestic, onshore producers; and diversified royalty portfolio companies.
Fields of Expertise
- Reserve-based lending
- Acquisition financing
- Working capital financing
- Lines of credit and term facilities
- Letters of credit or working capital lines to transporters, gatherers, processors, and marketers
- Ancillary finance, risk management, and commercial banking products
Products & Services
- Senior-secured, tailored credit facilities
- Originated, agented, or co-agented lending facilities
- Treasury Management Solutions tailored for upstream, midstream, and downstream companies
- Foreign exchange and interest-rate risk management strategies
- Facilitate commodity hedging relationships
Recognized as one of the America's top 100 banks by Forbes magazine, East West Bank provides the extensive resources and products of a large global institution with the high-level of personal attention of a local bank. Our network in Greater China also provides our clients with exceptional bilateral investment opportunities.
All rates, terms and products are subject to change or discontinue without prior notice. Other terms and restrictions may apply. All loan applications are subject to credit review and evaluation.